The Islamic Ramadan is approaching… 1.8 billion Muslims around the world are fasting and praying…
Are YOU willing to PRAY for the Muslim World?
The 2019 edition of “30 Days of Prayer for the Muslim World” is now on sale at AOHK office in Kwun Tong.
- Pray for a good planning for the Japanese-Cantonese language exchange program, so that more non-Christian HK Japanese can be reached.
- During Feb 21-24, 2017, the “Three Together – East Asia Youth Christian Camp” will be held in Hong Kong. Pray for the participants coming from Japan, South Korea, and mainland China to have good fellowship and nurture unity in Christ.
- The prayer meeting for HK Japanese Care is held in the evening of the 3rd Monday every month. Pray that much more brothers & sisters can attend and the future development.
- Pray for brother Joshua Uchida Yasuo to meet more non-Christian HK Japanese and to share gospel to them, by a range of activities like ping pong, soccer, etc.
- “Domestic Helper Carnival” will be held on 13 Nov in Island East, Tsuen Wan and Yuen Long. Pray for more churches to get involved and the relationship between Hong Kong people and Indonesian helpers can be strengthened.
- May the Lord open more channel for the cooperation between with local Indonesian church and local Chinese church.
- Pray for the funding for the training on the mainland, may God supply all the needs.
- Please remember the training ministry on the mainland, pray for wisdom to develop and follow-up with the churches.
- Two Kairos courses are being held in Hong Kong in October. May God use the courses to mobilize more believers to help to fulfill the Great Commission.
- Our Ministry & Development Supervisor will take her maternity leave from September. Please keep her and her families in prayers.
- Thanks God that we are having new staffs in July and August. Pray that they can adjust to the new environment smoothly.
- We are still recruiting more to serve together. May God guide the right candidates to join our team.
- Pray for the setting up of church database, to help AO become the Great Commission Partner of churches more effectively.
- Lift up the fund raising plan of next year to God’s hands and pray for His abundant provision.
- Thank God that AOHK’s English website has been launched, may He use it. Also pray for October 10’s “Yes I Do” Celebration with Couples of Different Nationalities, may the positive values of marriage and family can be promoted in society.
- There are many visitors at our Glorious Light Neighbourhood Centre especially during summer. Please pray that our co-workers can stay healthy, peaceful and patient to serve every member. May God bless and use the various activities and classes.
- Please remember our youth that they can stay away from bad behaviors and build up a healthy lifestyle; in particular those entering secondary schools can adapt smoothly.
- Praise the Lord for our partner church, Church of Mount Carmel, who will conduct a 6-week intensive discipleship for the children and youth. Pray for the holistic health of the mentors. The majority of the church is also mobilized for several short-term mission trips during the summer, may God bless them.
Pray for BAM:
- A fundamental training is being held on the mainland in July. May God use it to help believers who are seeking to serve Him by this means.
- May God use www.chinesebam.com abundantly as a useful information platform.
Pray for Training on the mainland
- May the Lord open more doors for us to conduct training for mainland believers.
- Fruitful results from the two Youth Kairos courses during the summer.
- Pray for wisdom to follow-up with the Kairos-graduates.
Care for Indonesian Helpers
1. May God bless the recruitment of the Cultural Exchange Delegation to Indonesia (20-25 Aug) 20-25, so that the love and care for Indonesian domestic helpers can be continued.
2. “Domestic Helper Carnival” will be held on 13 Novin Victoria Park, Island East, Tsuen Wan and the western part of the New Territories. Pray for more churches to get involved and the relationship between Hong Kong people and Indonesian helpers can be strengthened.
Japanese Ministry in Hong Kong
1. Pray for a series of outreach activities, that we may have more chances to reach the Japanese in Hong Kong and testify to them.
2. May God use the three Gospel Japanese Classes starting from mid-July to equip Hong Kong Christians to share their faith to the Japanese.
3. Lift up the recruitment of candidates, preparation and pre-trip training of Mission Trip to Shiga Prefecture and Kyoto to God’s hands, may His blessings be with all the members.
- May God prepare more collaborating churches, joining efforts to fulfil His Great Commission and foster evangelical ministries.
- Pray for October 10’s “Yes I Do! – Celebration with 50 Couples of Different Nationalities”. May God bless the recruitment process of participants, and that this event can bring out positive power to society.
- Thanks God for the relationships built up with enterprises and organizations from 2016 Caring Company Expo. May God grant collaboration opportunities and the community can be blessed.